Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Sale Links!

Today's little Friday supplement is for all you ladies AND gents! I've rounded up some great online sale finds from some of my favorite retailers - Forever 21, Topshop, and Kohls. There's also a coupon involved! Let's jump in...

I'll do the guys a favor and post their set first...


Sale Set - Men
Croft & Barrow shirt + tie combo in Fern and Aqua

I tried to cover all of my bases for this set. Spring was the ultimate focus with my picks, but I also added a dash of adventurous color. I recognize that taking this "color leap" isn't for everyone. It is recommended that you start slow - dip a toe in the water - before you take the plunge into different colors. For example: try the darker purple chinos that are understated before going for the aqua oxford.

And the women's set...


Sale Set - Women



I shouldn't pick favorites, but the floral dress from Forever 21 would be the first piece I would buy from this set. It's easy to dress up or down, and the colors and style will be appropriate for the months to come. At $13.50, you can't go wrong!

Accessories were the funky pieces I picked out for the women's set. Topshop never fails to deliver. I feel like buying the Tiki brooch just to prove that I can pull it off. Admittedly, that's probably a bad reason to do anything, but I also honestly think it's different and super cute!



In addition to these sets, both girls and guys can use this Kohls coupon to get an additional 20% off via our old friend Couponjackie through Saturday, April 15th! Now that's an amazing deal.

If you have deals (especially from Kohls) that you want to see featured here, link me! I would love to see them and share them with the rest of you.

Until next time!

~ they seek her there

No comments:

Post a Comment