Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How this all started...

So, hello!

For those of you joining me, it is lovely of you to be reading my sparkly new blog. Why have I decided to put fingers to keyboard and type my fashion life out for the world to see? Some of you might see it as being overdue. That is well-heard and (obviously) considered. For me, however, it was more of collecting myself to the point that I could commit and bring you something of quality for the everyday reader of the blog. Well, here it is, and I hope I can certainly deliver.

Who am I? I'm am honestly just the student with the small pocketbook and the active imagination. I know when I started out dabbling in fashion, reading blogs, DIY-ing, and thrifting the world of the "trendy saver" seemed foreign to me. This is no more! I adore thrifting, the challenge of walking into a store and matching up an entire outfit around an accessory, getting as much bang for my buck in the clothing department, and just having FUN with it!

Expect the normal "fashion blogger" schtick with a bit of a twist. I want to make fashion accessible to YOU; allow your person style to develop and emerge with a bit of learning. This blog is also in it's VERY beginning stages. Please bear with me as I try to navigate my own way through a field that already has millions of writers to show for it.

Remember, I am here for the everyman: the student with a budget, the fashionista who doesn't want to sacrifice quality for quantity. Drop me line if you'd like to see something on here. I want to hear from YOU.

I hope we can learn and grow in the vast world of fashion together.

~ they seek her there

No comments:

Post a Comment