Sunday, December 23, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things:
10 Fun and fashionable
gifts under $25!

I've been caught in the dreaded trap of having to shop in the days before Christmas once again this year!  In order to lend a helping hand to some of my fellow procrastinating readers, I thought I would put together a list of cute and cheap gift ideas one can grab up - even in the last shopping moments of the season.

                                       

Ruche ; $25

 

Fred Flare ; $12

 

 Target ; $14.99
 
 

Urban Outfitters ; $14.99


 
2013 Calendar Cute Animal 4 x 6 

Etsy ; $15




Photobucket

Entertainment Earth ; $5.99   




Image 1 of ASOS Geo Bow Tie 
ASOS ; $14.07



HOT FUDGE SUNDAE 6.8 oz. Vegetable Glycerin Bar Soap
Primal Elements ; $9



 
 Ace Hardware Superstore ; $14.71




Old Navy ; $15 


I hope this gives you some inspiration to go out, brave the crowds, and try and put a smile on the faces of friends and family.

Merry Christmas!

~ theyseekherthere

No comments:

Post a Comment