Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinterest - Everyone's newest addiction

Photobucket


It's the board where you can post your latest addictions, pictures, and eye candy. It's Pinterest, and it's taking the internet by storm. Not familiar with Pinterest? Right now, the site is invitation only, but it's easy to secure your own invite. Just ask a fellow member for a recommendation, or you can slip into Pinterest's queue for acceptance. It's easy!

Why am I talking to you about this site? Well, I (they seek her there) have my own Pinterest, and I'd like to share all of my amazing links and pictures with you. Today, I've put up my predictions for hot Spring looks which seem to be popping up everywhere! If you'd like to check out my updates, please visit they seek her there on Pinterest for daily insights, outfits, and links to my favorite things.

Do you have a Pinterest? If so, comment here. I'd like to know what you're up to!

Until next time.

~ they seek her there

No comments:

Post a Comment