Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trend Tip: Get my colored jeans look!

It's been Fall for a few weeks now, and I've been slow to bring you the trends of the season.  I'm here today to start correcting that situation.  Over the next few days we'll be looking at seven different Fall trends you can easily adopt into your wardrobe.  First up, colored jeans.

Photobucket


(Photo courtesy of Austine Kersey on Instagram)


Top - $2.49 (Thrifted)
Cami  -  $3.00 (Forever 21)
Jeans - $14.99 (TJ Maxx)
Shoes - $4.00 (Thrifted)

We've examined the colored jeans trend before.  For the time being, colored jeans seem to be a lasting trend that even the most fashion inept can attempt.  I've created a set for you to capture my look with this trend.



Photobucket


I tried to incorporate all the landmarks of my original look for the example set.  We have the basic color scheme of teal, purple, and gold still present.  I also tried to find a top that could replicate the effect of the striped shirt.  I topped the look off with a colorful bracelet set and a pair of simple earrings.

Tomorrow we'll be trying out a new trend!  In the meantime, please drop me a line if you'd like to see a specific Fall trend represented here.  I'd love to help you out!

Until next time!

~ they seek her there

No comments:

Post a Comment