Friday, October 12, 2012

Lunch Break - Using animals as prints

My readers might have noticed this strange trend of using animals as prints.  I, myself, have found it hard to ignore throughout my persistent browsing of my favorite retail websites.  Much like the graphic print sweater trend we're seeing this season, using animals as prints projects a bold statement.  If you're looking for an easy way to stand out, this is it!

From rain boots to elegant one-shoulder dresses, this trend doesn't seem to be limited to one type of garment.  The versatility of the idea of using animals as prints would suggest that this trend will be around well into the Winter.  

Below are just some of my favorite pieces that I've found via my own browsing...



Photobucket


Feel free to drop me a line if you've come across your own!  There are lots of options out there...

Until next time!

~ they seek her there

No comments:

Post a Comment